- Online Passport Application. Secure online application fully completed and printed. (This form must be completed online at the Department of State web site and will print with a special bar code.)
- Original proof of US citizenship. Certified birth certificate or naturalization certificate or passport issued under 15 years ago.
- Passport Photograph. 1 Recent Passport-type photograph (2″ x 2″) in color, front view with white background. For more information click HERE.
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Passport for Minors. Under the age of 16: $140.00 + $25.00 Acceptance Fee to Post Office
- Passport for Adults. Age 16 and over: $170.00.
- A Washington Travel services Submission Form. A Washington Travel services Service Submission Sheet.
- A Washington Travel services Authorization Form. Third Party Release Letter. Authorization letter for release to A Washington Travel services Service.
Passport Service Fee. Select Service type below:
||Passport Agent Fee
||A Washington Travel services Fee
||1-2 business days
||2-3 business days
||5-6 business days
||9-10 business days
||15 business days
For SAME DAY requests, please call in advance for reserving a slot, as all slots are limited. Also, passport packages must be received no later than 8:00AM in order for same day submission.
FedEx Options. Return Postage. See below:
- $29.50 Fed Ex Letter (Not Including AL +HI – USA ONLY)
- $75.00 Fed Ex Envelope (First Overnight – Overweight package)
- $48.50 Fed Ex (Saturday Delivery – USA ONLY)
Please mail all the above documentation to the following address below:
A Washington Travel services, Inc.
13800 Coppermine Road
Herndon VA. 20171-9998